As a Tender Controller you will be a member of the Finance & Controller team in SLS Business Group and work closely with the entire sales and tendering community. You will be responsible of all financial aspects of specific tenders, within the respective tender & project teams, and the controlling department.
- Contribute to tender preparation and be responsible for building and challenging the P&L. Take a role of advisor on contractual terms, to limit the company's exposure to all possible risks.
- Collect and challenge costs calculation performed by other departments involved in tender preparation, including production and installation.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates and associated deliverables, working closely with Production, Installation, Procurement, Finance departments.
- Collect and challenge the input, establishing the best ways for the tender controllers to obtain accurate costing.
- Prepare the price break down as requested by the client.
- Build and challenge the Tender P&L, Cash Flow curve and other required financial metrics.
- Contribute at the tender stage to the assessment of all financial risk. This includes currency and commodity risk, cash flow, assessing bank guarantees, international tax issues, credit risk.
- Contribute to drafting contractual terms, limiting the company's risks exposure.
- Actively support the Sales and Tendering team to develop the most cost-effective execution plan for tenders.
- Identify, quantify and timely flag cost uncertainties and associated risks.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree.
- 5-10 years' experience in finance or engineering.
- Knowledge of tender controlling and costs estimation.
- Experience reading legal documentation able to identify the risks attached to contracts, with ability to address them with legal, tender and project departments.
- Knowledge of EPCI / turnkey projects environment is a plus.
- Fluency in English. Scandinavian language is advantageous.
- Result and solution oriented.
- Strong business acumen and analytical mindset.
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
About the Company:
International leader in the design and manufacturing of cable systems and services across four main business areas: Building & Territories, High Voltage & Projects, Industry & Solutions and Telecom & Data.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.