Kelly Services Norge is looking for Structural Analysis Engineers for one of our clients in Arendal:
Key tasks include:
- Perform structural analysis and calculations for our systems (strength, fatigue, buckling, etc) in accordance with recognized offshore rules and regulations
- Develop analysis reports and documentation for approval by Clients and Class Societies
- Collaborate in design discussions and design development
- Perform internal check of design documentation developed by coworkers
- Collaborate with other disciplines (design, marine, mechanical, piping)
- Follow-up of with Class Societies and Clients
Qualification and skills:
- We are looking for positive and hard-working coworkers with good abilities to work both independently and in a team.
- We search for engineers with M.Sc., with solid theoretical knowledge within structural analysis.
- We require good computer knowledge and familiarity with Finite Element analysis software, ANSYS is required.
- Good skills in English written and oral is a prerequisite, and ability to communicate verbally in Norwegian is beneficial.
Work location: Arendal
Start Date: March 2021
Duration: 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.