Kelly Services is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for our client, a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics, based in Oslo:
Responsible for supervision of Projects Plans preparation, budgeting, progress/process control and optimization with focus on cost efficiency and multidisciplinary team management.
Responsible for preparation and follow-up of commercial offers working closure with Sales department.
Function as a single point of contact to coordinate and provide an interface for one or more projects.
- Responsible for Projects risk assessment with regular update of metrics and identification of mitigation plans.
- Ensure delivery requirements are fulfilled on time, to specification, within budget and to the customer total satisfaction
- Direct liaison with Customer and MSI management.
- Liaise and coordinate work with other parts of the Organization
- Ensure that the project management resources required to support the deliveries are recruited, have the correct skills and are assigned to the appropriate tasks and duties.
- General management of relevant sub-contractors, as well as internal and external interface with Procurement.
- Produce and maintain project budgets / P&L, forecast cost to complete.
- Report on progress, milestones, costs, billings and releases.
- Provide input on project considerations for commercial teams.
- Responsible for preparation and follow-up of commercial offers working closure with Sales team.
- Ensure execution of key milestones/deliverables to facilitate on time delivery.
- Recognize potential problem areas against the project plan and identify and implement alternative strategies.
- Effectively identify opportunities for efficiency improvement and/or best practice application for program development and execution.
- Participate in operations process development and deployment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and in Scandinavian languages (preferably Norwegian)
- Minimum 5-10 years' project / program management experience from large ICT integration projects.
- Effective strong leader with excellent communication skills
- Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
- IT/Telco network expertise and understanding
- Proven leadership and management skills towards business results
- Virtual team management, communication and influencing skills
- Good commercial and business understanding.
- Experience in people management (project reports, direct reports and/or contractors).
- Experience in managing sub-contractors.
- Excellent Collaboration and Decision making skills
- Efficiency and quality driven
- Planning and organization skills
Duration: 6 months with options for renewals
Occasional domestic and international travel is to be expected.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.