We are looking for a Sr. Project Engineer to join one of our clients in Stavanger. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
Task and responsibilities
- Provide input to design for tenders and for projects.
- Perform detailed design and construction of tools and systems.
- Develop and review of fabrication documentation.
- Perform engineering calculations and studies.
- Develop engineering, project, maintenance, and user documentation.
- Responsible for following up suppliers from initiation to complete supply.
- Perform QC on received parts.
- Follow up assembly and testing activity in Workshops.
- Planning and executing mobilization of equipment for offshore operations.
- Participate as Field Engineer upon demand (Onshore, Offshore, or abroad)
- BSc Engineering or higher.
- Experience from design & construction for offshore activities.
- Min 5 years of work experience (lack of years can be compensated by formal education or proof of success).
- Experience with 3D design.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferably).
- Commercial awareness.
- Teamworking skills.
- Proficient in 3D design software like Inventor or similar
- 2D Drawings and tolerancing.
- Familiar with FEA Analysis
- Familiar with relevant piping and pressure related standards.
- Familiar with machining and production methods
This is a permanent position.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.