For one of our clients in Fornebu we are now looking for a Sr. Process Engineer.
* Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
* The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
* Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
* Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
* Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
* Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to
support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
* Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
* Participation in Client meeting, such as HAZOP, LOPA.
FORMAL COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
* 7 years in experience preferably in oil and gas.
* Experience/knowledge in one of the following technologies; MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, utilities, is an advantage.
* High competence level with the usage of simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II.
* Proactive and innovative
* Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
* Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment.
* Some knowledge of project procedures and systems
Duration: 6 months with options for renewals
The client is looking for candidates that are based locally. Unfortunately, commuters or candidates from abroad will not be considered due to covid19 on this occasion.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.