As a Specialist Electrical Tender Engineer, you will be a member of the technical section in Subsea & Land Systems (SLS) which has the overall system and product responsibility and is the ultimate technical authority in SLS. You will be responsible for providing the best technical and commercial cable system solution at tender stage.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Take the lead technical role for power cable and accessories systems for tenders and studies.
- Review specifications and translate into a cost optimal technical proposal that meets requirements for the project.
- Prepare technical documents, electrical and mechanical calculations, cost calculations, risk assessments, clarification list and deviation list for tenders.
- Assemble relevant technical inputs from the different departments to be included in the technical tender proposal. Feedback technology strategy to the R&D and discipline department for technology strategy roadmap updates.
- Contribute in and facilitate relevant meetings for the tendering process (internal and external meetings, kick-off, client meetings, etc).
- Perform budgetary tenders and minor studies.
- Perform DIC/ IDC on technical documents prepared by other tender engineers.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with similar roles.
- BSc/MSc in electrical engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of cable products, systems and project execution.
- English as a working language.
- Very good communication skills.
We Offer You:
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Inclusive and multi-cultural working environment
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
About the Company:
International leader in the design and manufacturing of cable systems and services across four main business areas: Building & Territories, High Voltage & Projects, Industry & Solutions and Telecom & Data.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.