As our new colleague, you will be a significant member of a successful, entrepreneur-oriented business with great potential.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets in Norway and fostering sustainable market development.
- As a solution expert for the pan-Nordic region, you will take part in the technical support work.
- Analyze the Norwegian market and gain insights into key industries (Colocation, Hospital, etc.)
- Develop annual sales targets and strategies.
- Support the success of key customers and projects, exploring business opportunities, and managing pipeline projects.
- Responsible for daily technical communication with customers and partners.
- Understand technical requirements, communicate and guide customers and design solutions.
- Summarize, promote and transfer knowledge for successful projects.
- Contribute to building the brand position. Plan and execute marketing activities: on-site meetings, demo sites, small-group activities, joint marketing with channel partners.
- Ecosystem construction and development. Develop and interface with professional Data Center Facility (DCF) partners and consulting companies.
- Technical educational background
- 5-10 years of experience in DCF area, preferably within Prefabricated DC, Modular DC, UPS, Lithium Battery, Precision air conditioners, etc.
- Professional fluency in English and Norwegian (or other Scandinavian language). Knowledge of Chinese language is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing).
- Ability to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex and high-impact messages to multiple audience levels.
- Strong client influence and negotiation skills, with ability to translate technical topics into business terms and project a trustable image.
- Confident communicator with an ability to influence customers.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to achieve positive results.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spark.
- Ability to be persistent.
- Analytical skills.
- Results-oriented approach to work tasks.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and yet supportive environment.
- An exciting opportunity to work with the newest technologies within the ICT industry.
- International working environment.
- In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company.
- We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees, in our fast-growing leading international organization.
- Competitive salary package according to your qualifications that includes pension and health scheme.
Work location: Fornebu, Norway
Business travels: Mainly in Scandinavia, sporadic trips to China
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.