Kelly Services is looking for a Software Developer, Embedded located in Sandefjord.
This is a unique opportunity to become a key part of an agile, independent, and competent team driving new technology development within a leading international organization. As our embedded software developer, you will help to renew and improve our digital infrastructure products in collaboration with the local and global technology team.
Our clint is one of the world's largest provider of Completion equipment to oil and gas operators across the world, and the Sandefjord team is founded on the development of a product for permanently measuring pressure and temperature behind casing in oil and gas wells, including carbon storage wells. The Sandefjord location is a global excellency center for inductive coupler- and digital infrastructure technology. We have a strong multidisciplinary team welcoming a brilliant mind to deliver on new applications as well as improve the current product portfolio.
- Embedded software development for real-time applications
- Participate in creating software architecture and designs
- Implement, test, release and deploy code on embedded systems
- Continuous improvement through the entire product life cycle
- Collaborate with project managers, product owners and other engineers, locally and globally
Our client are searching for a person that loves software development and is passionate about creating reliable, user-friendly products for demanding customers and environments, supporting both traditional and green sub surface technology. Like the rest of us you are creative and self-driven, as well as motivated by working with others to find simple solutions to new and complex challenges utilizing the latest in software best practices. We are a multilingual company, with English as our primary language. Norwegian is not required but an advantage. Some travel should be expected.
Required qualifications and competencies:
Basic programming skills are required, but the right candidate is a self-learner and can gain new competencies easily.
- Bachelor or Master diploma
- Experience with embedded and object-based software development in C++
Desired competencies and experiences:
- Additional programming languages: C, Python, HTML, PHP, SQL and more
- Technologies: Cyclone V, ARM, IoT
- Development tools such as Git, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Keil, Agile
- Communication protocols such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, PPP, MODBUS, OPC
- Comfortable around analog and digital circuit board
- Basic understanding of oil and gas well architecture
- Azure DevOps
We seek a positive and dedicated person that can contribute to our good working environment. If you are structured, goal-oriented, proactive and be easy to collaborate with, you will enjoy working in the team. We aim to develop each one personally and professionally, and this will be valued by the organization. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Students are welcome to apply. Relocation package can be offered to the right candidate.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.