Duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
GE Renewable Energy is searching for a Service Junior Project Coordinator to join their team.
As a Service Junior Project Coordinator your goal is to optimise the cost, quality and lead time of the smaller Services allocated projects. You will be a part of five other Project Managers supporting functions like Engineering, EHS, Quality and Manufacturing. You will report to the Service Sub Region Manager / Field Service Leader Germanic.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of quotations for smaller projects (own and external personnel, costs of working materials, travel and expenses).
- Assist in project management for internal and external customers of smaller projects (organisation of personnel, consumables, tools and transport; cost and schedule control; invoice preparation)
- Assist in the preparation of purchase requisitions, requests for quotations, orders in general
- Follow up of project controlling for internal and external projects (post-calculation and analysis of costs as well as margin calculation; follow-up of incoming payments; project opening and closing)
- Follow up of cost centre controlling (analysis of costs, evaluation of hours, cost centre coordination, corrections, etc.)
- Responsible for processing of work orders for field service staff - including of time management, recording of hours and expenses as well as payments in PMX or related systems
- Travel organisation (obtaining visas; entry and work permits; planning and booking)
- Coordinate and exchange with other departments
Competence & Experience:
- Fluent in English and Norwegian / Swedish. German language is a plus.
- 0-3 years' experience in technical and project management environment. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Commercial or technical apprenticeship or higher education.
- Able to deliver according to commitments in term of quality, cost and lead time.
- Ability to work on a multi-cultural environment
- Capacity to identify and analyse risks and opportunities
- Knows how to apply the available tools (good knowledge of SAP/PMX or other ERP-systems, MS Office, MS Project)
- Understands the importance of service attitude (being available to the customer, responsive to customer's needs and flexibility
About the customer:
In GE we work with some of the best solutions on the market. We are passionate about delivering solutions to our customers and the world. At GE we believe in the value of your unique identity, background, and experiences. We are committed to fostering and inclusive culture, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected, and that they belong.
"You will have the opportunity to learn from incredible people as well as share what you know."
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.