Senior Working Environment Engineer
- Responsible for planning and execution of working environment activities in EPCI project.
- Ensure that design is in compliance with NORSOK S-002
- Preform working environment inspections
- Follow-up of actions and compensating measures
- GAP follow-up
- Participation in multidiscipline teams
- Minimum 9 years' experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Language required: Norwegian(preferable), English required
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
- Jotun FPSO Life Extension EPCI project (SAFETY HSE department)
- One year with possibilities for extension
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.