On behalf of GE Healthcare, we are now looking for a senior accountant for a longer temporary position.
The position will be part of the Nordics and Benelux Controllership team, but mainly covering Norway. The department is responsible for calculating taxes, filing statutory reports, monitoring, reporting and compliance for the Norwegian Healthcare entities.
The role is part of a Nordics team with similar roles in Sweden, Netherlands and UK. There is also colleagues in Norway with a wider team of 6 people that covers other finance areas. The role co-operates with central tax in UK, local and regional controller and service center in Budapest.
The team is made up of highly experienced personnel where most have 5-10 years of working experience and a master's degree in finance or auditing.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support statutory regulatory filings in accordance with country regulations including tax notes and supplemental disclosures.
- Support on statutory execution and planning.
- Responsible for internal monthly and quarterly reporting, including tax calculations.
- Review and supervise preparation of tax account reconciliations.
- Preparing and filing Norwegian tax returns.
- Co-operation with global tax team and shared service center.
- Co-operation and interaction with external service providers and auditors
- Operational support to the Nordics controllership team including projects
Requirements for this position:
- You have a bachelor's in finance or economics
- You have experience with tax calculations, annual reports and tax returns
- You have high competence in Norwegian accounting standards also it would be beneficial with knowledge on USGAAP
- Experience in SAP and Oracle
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Self driven
Interesting opportunity to be part of a high performing multinational team in one of the world's biggest companies. GE healthcare in Norway is the largest contrast media manufacturer in Europe and has roots back to Nycomed. It has a one-of-a-kind plant in the middle of Oslo.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.