Strong background within hydrodynamic analyses?
Enjoy having a direct dialogue with customers?
In this role you will get opportunity to work with highly varied engineering tasks for projects within renewables, aquaculture, and the wider energy sector.
Our client is a marine, offshore and engineering consultancy company specializing on marine warranty, dynamic positioning and engineering services. You will belong to Engineering & Software team consisting of 35 employees located in Bergen, Oslo, and Stavanger offices.
Projects vary from early phase concept and engineering studies to larger multidiscipline projects and detailed engineering.
- Hydrodynamic analyses, calculations, and verifications of marine structures within Aquaculture, renewables, and the wider energy sector
- Contribute to develop concepts and designs of floating and fixed offshore structures
- Prepare study reports and technical reports to our multidiscipline projects and end clients
- Cooperate with project and department members for a high quality of our services
- Perform the everyday work with a strong HSEQ focus
- Guide less experience colleagues with engineering challenges.
- Project follow-up and communication with Norwegian and international clients.
- Master's Degree in Marine Technology, Naval Architecture or similar
- In depth knowledge of offshore / ship rules, regulations, and standards
- Good understanding of the hydrodynamic discipline with knowledge of both simplified and
- analysis / calculation methods
- Proficient user in one or more of the following software: SESAM, Sima, OrcaFlex, Mimosa, Aqwa, Autohydro, Hypet, or equivalent software
- Proficiency with programming languages is an advantage but not an absolute requirement
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Self-driven and the ability to take responsibility in projects to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Flexible, adaptive and solution oriented in your work style
- A team player with a positive mindset
Work Location: Stavanger or Oslo / partly home office
Contract duration: prox. 12 months, with option for extension
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.