Kelly Services are looking for a Document Control Coordinator for our client located in Fornebu.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day processing of project documentation through the document management tool in accordance with the approved company / project procedures / guidelines.
- Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project documentation prior to issue (checks of front page, format, document numbering, revision numbering, reason of issue, attachments, checklists, etc.)
- Electronic internal distribution of project technical documentation on workflows in DM tool.
- Upload the documents and transmittals into the Client's document management tools.
- Manage supply documentation.
- Maintain electronic files, current and historical, of project technical documentation, ensuring that current, valid information is available to the project team at all times.
- Preparation of different reports from DM tools showing the latest status of documents, overdue documents, etc.
- Assist project personnel in locating and retrieving project technical engineering documentation from document management tool.
- Assist Document Control manager with preparation of procedures, guidelines and routines.
- Assist Document Control manager with the administration of the DM tool.
- Liaise with project management team, engineering and procurement department to develop effective work processes for document distribution and management.
- Work according to project / client's requirements, project execution plan/ model, and company's procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant document control position
- Good knowledge of document management systems and tools (ProArc is an advantage)
- Good IT / communication skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (in English and Norwegian)
- Energetic, proactive and service focused
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.