Kelly Services is looking for an experienced Document controller, preferably with experience in LCI
- Monitor, secure and follow up documentation and deliverables and retention of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes within the project and the Client.
- Coordinate and update the technical information.
- Follow up DCC deliveries from the project.
- Contribute in the preparation of documentation for the subject area.
- Follow up to the requirements for technical information and work processes are implemented in the projects.
- The Senior Document Controller should have a very good understanding in all aspects of work required in project environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Systems: Proarc
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English/Norwegian
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Structured and systematic approach.
- Good analytic skills.
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.