We are seeking an ambitious, hardworking and motivated individual who will bring experience, unique perspectives and a commercial mindset to our team. The right candidate will join highly skilled colleagues in a dynamic and motivational environment. EpiGuard is planning to launch our existing product in several new markets and working to expand our product portfolio. If you want to play a vital role on this journey to success, please apply to our position.
The person we are seeking will be responsible for further developing EpiGuard's position in the European market and work with commercial related tasks. Our (Senior) Business Development Manager will:
- Focus on business development activities, including identification of new business opportunities and commercial partnerships, while also maintaining existing ones
- Build new strategic partnerships and collaborations across the EU to further develop EpiGuard's product portfolio, market segment and shares.
- Prepare and present business development and market insight trends to support the other functions and departments internally at EpiGuard such as Marketing, Sales, QA/RA and R&D
- Develop sales and business development strategies for new markets together with the EpiGuard leadership team
- Other relevant duties that might be assigned
The (Senior) Business Development Manager will work proactively, to ensure the best possible commercial strategies for EpiGuard to reach their goals in the European market.
- Higher education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. scientific discipline, healthcare professional, business development/administration or similar)
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in relevant positions. Experience in previous sales/commercial oriented roles is expected.
- A proven track-record of strong results from previous roles
- Experience from the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or related Life Science industry is a bonus.
- The ability to lead complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and functions
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Ambitious, result-oriented, and flexible with an analytical and professional approach
- You are detail-oriented, structured and have a high work-capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all organizational level
- The ability to exercise independent judgment and act on it
We can offer varied, exciting, and challenging tasks in a growing and ambitious scale up company. You will work hands-on with new and life-changing technology, in a role with a lot of responsibility that will make a real difference in the company. International travel will be required, and we are open to working remotely. The position reports directly to the CEO.
Please reach out to Kristina Skants, Consultant at Kelly Sciences at +47 40 60 73 46 for more information.
EpiGuard is a Norwegian company established in 2015 by a group of doctors at the Oslo University Hospital, together with co-founders Inven2, Eker Group, and Hansen Protection.
The company holds top level expertise with product development and manufacturing. The medical background ranges from intensive care, infectious diseases, internal medicine, and anesthesiology, through to transport medicine.
Our first product is the EpiShuttle, which was developed by clinical experts with first-hand experience in providing advanced treatment and transportation of patients with highly infectious diseases, including Ebola. We aim to continue to develop and manufacture high-end medical equipment for safe transport of contagious patients.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.