Gentian develops and market high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilizing our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from their headquarters in Norway, Moss and their representative offices in Sweden, China and US. Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created. The Swedish subsidiary, Gentian Diagnostics AB, markets and sells products from Gentian AS and other manufacturers to laboratories and hospitals in Sweden with focus on gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology, allergy, clinical chemistry and immunology.
Sales and Application Specialist
Gentian Diagnostic AB's Marketing Department has an exciting opportunity to offer a position as a Sales and Application Specialist at their Stockholm office. This person will help secure and develop the growing distribution of Gentian's and third-party products in Sweden, and overall help satisfy the customers' need for service and quality when using or marketing products from Gentian's portfolio. This includes identifying and keeping in contact with existing customers in Sweden, being the first line of communication and aid in technical customer support, and overall contribute to all country specific activities related to sales and marketing.
We're looking for a motivated person who will work towards great results and overall represent the company externally in a good way. This person will be part of a small team and will report directly to the General Manager of Gentian Diagnostics AB on a continuous basis.
Typical tasks include:
- Identify, develop and successfully execute leads for both Gentian's product portfolio and third-party products in Sweden
- Establish quotes for the products according to the guidelines from the GM at Gentian Diagnostics AB and the VP of Marketing/Sales at Gentian AS
- Visit customers and build and maintain good relationships with both customers and vendors, both pre and post sales
- Provide first line technical/product support/information and troubleshooting to Swedish customers
- Prepare and present product presentations when necessary, and represent Gentian at conferences and meetings
- Identify potential sites and support assay setup at new customers sites, key institutions, KOLs and early adopter sites
- Contribute to the product specific pages on website when necessary, and upon request be required to assist with various other tasks
- Cooperate with QA/RA to contribute to the fulfilment of all relevant Swedish regulatory requirements valid for the products
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in a scientific field (e.g. biochemistry/biology/biotechnology). Relevant work-experience can compensate for the lack of a formal degree
- Sales, marketing or customer facing experience is an advantage. Preferably 1-3 years commercial experience in a life science/diagnostics company
- Previous work experience in a diagnostics laboratory setting
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Skilled in IT-tools, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of ERP/CRM systems
- Proactive and self-driven
- Ability to work very independently and efficiently
- Quick learner
- Customer focused
- Flexible and positive
- Ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- Available for travelling
- Analytical and organized
What Gentian can offer: A challenging and interesting position with opportunities for professional and personal growth. A social, informal environment with highly skilled colleagues in Sweden and Norway in a growing, high technology company within the Life Science sector.
If you are attracted by a dynamic, innovative organization in a global arena, then Gentian could be an interesting workplace for you. For more information about the company, please see: https://www.gentian.com/ and for Swedish subsidiary: https://www.gentian.com/sv-se/about-biochemical-diagnostics/sweden-sverige/-0
For questions regarding the position, please contact Kelly Scientific, Consultant Kristina Skants on +47 406 07 346 or Branch Manager Thomas Lund on +47 401 08 070. Kelly Scientific is a recruitment agency, specialized in positions in the Life Science Industry in Norway.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.