For our customer in Stavanger, we are looking for a Resource Coordinator.
Duration until August 2022.
- The Resource Coordinator works in close cooperation with the Recourse group, department managers, projects and with our supplier for hire-in of external personnel
- Coordinate / rotate personnel to the Norwegian Continental Shelf and land based facilities and follow-up
- Responsible for handling Requests from projects
- Ensure that project resources are mobilized, and demobilized in accordance with internal procedures and project plan (quality, time and cost)
- Responsible for hiring of external personnel
- Register all mobilizations in SAP database. (Work plans, locations, project, wbs, etc.)
- Booking in Dawinci. (booking and secure helicopter seats)
- Travel booking
Skills and Levels Description:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from the energy industry
- Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Background from staff coordination, knowledge of SAP rotation module and Dawici helicopter booking system.
- Overall good knowledge and interest in data tools. Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good collaboration skills
- Pro-active and service-minded
- For hectic periods, the willingness to provide the little extra.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.