Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a Purchaser to work for one of our clients in Arendal:
- Plan and execute project procurement activities including bidding, contract award and follow-up
- Communicate and cooperate internally with engineering department to get bid documentation ready on time
- Evaluate bids, perform clarifications, lead negotiations and select preferred partner/supplier for the job
- Responsible for commercial and contractual follow up of the Suppliers
- Plan and handle project logistics to ensure equipment is delivered on time
- Develop supplier base including identification and qualification of new Suppliers and maintain Supplier relationship.
- Bachelor or Master Degree within supply chain/logistics, economics/administration or engineering related fields. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Good communication skills of verbal and written Norwegian and English are required
- Commercial mindset
- Experience with handling international suppliers and logistics is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or similar) is an advantage.
Duration: ASAP - 6 months with options for renewals
Location: Kolbjørnsvik, Arendal
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.