Kelly Services Norge is looking for a Project Planner to join one of our clients in Arendal:
Key tasks include:
- Establish project execution schedule in cooperation with Project Manager and relevant lead personnel.
- Perform forecasting and ahead planning to ensure early detection of risks and opportunities.
- Follow-up project team members and drive for on-time completion of activities and milestones.
- Perform monitoring and reporting of actual progress and deviations for the various disciplines.
- Establish recovery schedule in cooperation with the Project Manager.
- Support package responsible engineer with schedule analysis and expediting measures.
- Experience with Primavera is required. Experience with schedule risk analysis and schedule resource loading/earned value management is considered an advantage.
Qualification and skills:
We are looking for positive and responsible person with good managerial skills, preferably with a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree.
You have long relevant experience preferably from the offshore industry.
You communicate and cooperate well and are good at motivating others.
You have a commercial mindset and experience in executing international contracts.
You have a technical interest and are fluent in English, both oral and written.
Work Location: Arendal
Start date: April
Duration : 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.