We are looking for a Project Engineer for one of our clients in Forus:
- Lead project team and secure interface between Engineering and Procurement / Fabrication / Installation / MC / Commissioning / Work Preparation
- Establish and maintain engineering activities and procurement schedule
- Develop cost estimates and scope of work for projects to obtain approval by client for project execution
- Responsible for preparing and follow-up of plans, change management, weight, cost and interface with equipment vendors
- Ensure compliance with the agreed Project Execution Model (PEM)
- Contribute to engineering KPI results both internally and in project
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Give priority to HSE and Quality in all aspects of the Engineering work
- Contribute to the optimal interaction between locations through "Borderless Performance" and full integration of all team members
Experience and education
- Higher technical education at Bachelor or Masters Level
- 10 years of experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry
- Good knowledge with project management and estimation
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Experienced in solving multidiscipline problems
Languages: Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian
Work place: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP - 15.02.2022
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.