We are looking for a Project Controller for one of our clients in Stavanger.
- Responsible and accountable for invoicing being carried out in a timely manner.
- Responsible for following up and part take in resolution of issues related to past due and disputed invoices.
- Responsible for supporting project managers with high quality financial information so that project financial results come in on plan or better.
- Responsible for carrying out post project analysis on selection of closed projects and preset to management. Instigate learning in organization based on findings.
- Responsible for revenue transactions being booked in accordance with Revenue Recognition Policy.
- General responsibility to train and enforce correct cost booking in organization.
- Responsible and accountable for timely and accurate creation and update of sales orders.
- Responsible and accountable for timely project creation and close in ERP system.
- Responsible for identifying and working active to improve efficiency in business processes and work tools.
- Responsible and accountable for reporting to management in connection with month end.
- Responsible and accountable for correct and timely bookkeeping.
- Responsible and accountable for accurate booking of own work hours.
- Responsible for accurate and complete forecasting.
- Responsible and accountable for raising VOR workflow should you possess knowledge that necessitates this.
- Responsible for carrying out all work in a manner that is SOX compliant.
- Responsible and accountable for staying up to date with all regulations, procedures and processes that impact on work activities in the finance department.
- Responsible for possessing and staying up to date with required skills (IT skills, Soft Skills, with more) to carry out your job in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
Experience and education:
- Min. Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or Industrial Finance
- Min. 2 years of project finance control
- Understanding of Subsea, Surface or Drilling Services projects.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- ERP system skills and excel skills highly preferred
- Able to follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives
- Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Strong interpersonal skills
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.