PetroNor E&P, listed on Oslo Euronext Expand (PNOR), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with multiple licences in countries offshore West Africa, with substantial experience in oil and gas exploration, appraisal, development and production. We look at creating value through application of cutting edge and smart technology. Our area of focus is on Sub-Saharan Africa and, more specifically, proven and producing assets in the region with development and Improved Oil Recovery (IOR) potential.
We leverage on our background and experience, in our operations. Our team has a proven track record from both IOR in the North Sea, as well as from direct, day-to-day, on the ground operations in Africa.
Exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growth oriented energy company in the Group Financial Controller's team. Reporting to Group Strategic Reporting Manager this Project Accountant role is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of internal and external financial information.
* Responsibility for all elements of joint venture accounting for joint venture in Guinea-Bissau, including; preparation of joint venture billings and cash calls
* Preparation of annual joint venture capital, and operating expenditure budgets and forecasting of cash requirements
* Ensure compliance with all joint venture agreements, and venture contracts including co-ordination with out-sourced contractors, engaging actively with joint venture partner communications, and liaising closely with technical team, and joint venture auditors.
* Maintenance of Corporate time writing system with attendant invoicing and management of Group cross charging transactions and settlements
* Manage the preparation and filing of statutory accounts for Norwegian and Swedish legal entities in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Prepare the monthly financial statements for Swedish, U.K. and other Group legal entities ensuring compliance with Group accounting policies
* Assist with the preparation of year end Group accounts and statutory audit process
* Oversee the reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for Sweden, U.K. and Other Group legal entities.
* Qualified accountant with strong technical accounting background
* Previous Oil and Gas accounting and management experience would be an asset
* Enjoy working in a fast paced growth oriented environment
* Good communication skills and flexible and adaptable team player
* Outstanding organisational skills
* English essential, Norwegian, French, Dutch, Portuguese desirable
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.