Gentian AS develops and markets high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to high quality from utilizing our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from our headquarters in Norway, Moss and our representative offices in China, Sweden and US. Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created.
Gentian has an exciting opportunity as Product Manager that will initially hold responsibility for commercially available diagnostic products in our IVD portfolio with marketing responsibility for these products. This includes covering all marketing and lifecycle activities with a focus on working with key accounts, distributors and OEM business partners. Later on, this role will be involved in a multi-disciplinary project to provide market input and market development insights to launch new products in the Gentian portfolio.
Typical tasks include:
- Drive the commercialization and business plans for the portfolio products
- Identifying new potential customer leads in line with the commercialization plan and visit customers alongside the sales and business development teams
- Prepare sales forecasts, and monthly sales updates for the products in the portfolio
- Prepare production forecasts and work closely with production on customer-related issues and improvement projects
- Participate in international congresses related to the Gentian product portfolio
- Responsible for the development of new products and inter-departmental product related meetings from a marketing perspective
- Collaborate with R&D to add data to launched products and ensure that product documentation meets quality standards
- Support QA/RA in all quality related topics
- Technical support and troubleshooting
Gentian's product managers are part of the marketing department but also hold post launch technical responsibilities, so flexibility is key. The job involves gaining an in depth knowledge of the products through scientific literature and market research, identifying commercial leads for the products to be followed up by the sales team, supporting our customers and distributors with technical and marketing information and contributing to the marketing departments common objectives for sales and product launches. This position reports to the VP Marketing.
Preferred qualifications and skills
- MSc or equivalent in a scientific field
- 5-10 years commercial experience in a life science company
- Proven expertise or track record in IVD, Medical Devices, Pharma or a related health care industry a plus
- Cardiovascular product/market experience is an advantage
- Experience in taking a new product from product concept through launch
- Marketing, sales or customer facing experience
- Laboratory experience a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Proactive and self-driven
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Customer focused
- Flexible and positive
- Ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- Available for international travel
- Analytical and organized
What Gentian can offer: A challenging and interesting position with opportunities for professional and personal growth. A social, informal environment with highly skilled colleagues in a growing, high technology company within the Life Science sector.
If you are attracted by a dynamic, innovative organization in a global arena, then Gentian could be an interesting workplace for you. For more information about the company, please see: https://www.gentian.com/
For questions regarding the position, please contact Kelly Scientific, Consultant Kristina Skants on +47 406 07 346 or Branch Manager Thomas Lund on +47 401 08 070. Kelly Scientific is a recruitment agency, specialized in positions in the Life Science Industry in Norway.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.