Kelly Services are looking for an experienced Procurement Contract Specialists for one of our Clients.
We are seeking experienced Procurement Contract Specialists with high competence and experience within Operations; Logistics (Vessels, Helicopter, land-based logistics), Maintenance & Modification, Equipment & Commodities and Drilling & Well.
Description and responsibilities:
The Strategic Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned deliverables and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures, and requirements.
Key tasks and overall responsibility:
* Lead enquiry processes: manage and conduct pre-qualification, develop procurement strategies, conduct the "Invitation to Tender" process, manage enquiries, evaluation, and negotiation
* Contract management: supplier follow-up, contract close-out and ensure contract compliance
* Update and change of agreements (option assessments, variation orders, price adjustments, amendments etc.), ensure that required agreement documentation are available and updated in relevant systems
* Contribute to correct and optimal use of agreements in collaboration with contract team, including support to the business line
* Provide contract and procurement advice to contract management team
* Be an active member of the procurement organization and contract team
* Higher education (Bachelor/Master) relevant to economics, finance, engineering, or law.
* Min. 10 years' experience in performing procurement processes from strategy development to contract close-out within from Oil & Gas; Operations and Drilling & Well. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
* Performance driven, have a strong interest for commercial aspects, engaged, curious and have a high level of professional as well as personal integrity
* Flexible, self-driven team player and able to work under pressure and do task prioritization
* Focus on safety performance, collaborate with our suppliers to avoid major accidents, reduce personal injuries, and carbon footprint
* Strive for simplification and focus on value-adding activities * The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining focus on the "broader picture"
* Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort.
* Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where TEAMS meetings are preferable
* Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.