Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a Process Engineer to be based at our clients office in Fornebu:
* Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
* Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
* Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
* Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
* Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
* Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
* 5 years in experience preferably in oil and gas.
* Experience/knowledge in one of the following technologies; MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, utilities, is an advantage.
* Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
* Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
Contract duration: 1 year with options for renewals
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.