Role: Process Coordinator
Duration: 1 year
Work Location: Fornebu
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop, produce, or assist other process engineers in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument Data Sheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, client and vendor Meetings).
- Will be assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
- Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
Competence & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- 5 years in experience preferably in Oil and Gas.
- Experience/knowledge in one of the following technologies: MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, utilities, is an advantage.
- Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and innovative
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Some knowledge of project procedures and systems
An inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the oil and gas industry. You will become part of a professional culture where we work together in teams with other dedicated professionals to achieve common goals.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.