Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a Planner for one of our clients in Stavanger.
* Planning of projects.
* Execute work in line with the Project Contracts, e.g. Conditions of Contracts and Appendixes for Commercial and Administrative Requirements.
* Understand the Contract Terms, Risks and Opportunities, including but not limited to:
* Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency.
* Prepare routines for effective communication between all relevant project group participants across all internal and external interfaces.
* Provide planning expertise for concept development, FEED and execution phases including corporate approval processes
* Develop and update project schedules
* Establish and maintain project logic networks schedules
* Review schedules and manpower plans. Provide guidance as required to ensure consistency and quality in the planning process
* Monitor Project Progress, perform Schedule Risk Analyses and proactively follow up Critical Path Activities to ensure that Project Management is aware of the Project Float and any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
* Establish and maintain the Project Plan
* Other planning activities as required
* Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
* Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
* Relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
* Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
* Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
* Knowledge of EPC execution models
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Systems: Safran and IFS
* Team player
* Management skills
* Good communication and cooperation skills
* Structured and systematic approach
* Good analytic skills.
* Innovative and creative mind-set
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
* Able to work on a number of tasks at the same time
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.