or one of our clients in Hundvåg we are now looking for a Piping Field Engineers
- Surveys / rotation on Jotun A in ROS Yard
- MC and Field Engineering during yard stay
- Prepare plot / drawing for inspection, method and scanning / measurement
- Assist onshore organization with relevant input for detail engineering
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines in yard
- Participate in project meetings
- Prepare safety job analyses
- Follow up materials on site
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements
- Interfaces towards all project organization
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within his area of responsibility
- Establish routines for effective communication between project participants across the internal and external interfaces in the project within his area of responsibility
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the Jotun A installation.
- Support production personnel during their daily works with respect to clarification of JC scope including materials.
- Coordinate deviations to JC's. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek Vår Energi and ROS approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards.
- Be an active participant towards successful completion of the project
Minimum 10 years' experience from projects on the NCS
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.