We are looking for a Piping Commissioning system Responsible Engineer for one of our clients in Stavanger:
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/Layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Ensure Site queries are created, and Punch items raised for Inspection and Refurbishment scope, when issues are discovered in field.
- Familiar writing Commissioning procedure.
- Close collaboration with the Inspection and Refurbishment Team.
- Familiar with PIMS (CMS)
- Piping Commissioning reports to the Commissioning lead.
- Technical Education
- Minimum 5 years' experience with commissioning
- Experience with Norsok Standard
Languages: Norwegian and English
Duration 15.01.2021 - One year with possibilities for extension
Work place: Stavanger
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.