For our client in Stavanger we are now looking for a Personnel Planner:
Basic function The purpose of the personnel planner (PP) job is to arrange for field personnel activities on site in accordance with the personnel planner process. The PP is, in corporation with the FSE coordinators and product line/discipline operational management, overall responsible to ensure that the correct and optimal personnel among the listed available is allocated to perform the defined product line related service. The PP is responsible to communicate and collect relevant competence information in order to identify and organize the required field personnel, and together with the remaining FSE group members and specialists make sure that each job is provided with the best combinations of experience and skills that can muster under the circumstances. The PP shall stay well informed about status on the various jobs through maintaining appropriate communication with the product lie operation supervision. The PP shall be familiar with the current offshore agreements, rules and regulations.
- Receive and review requisitions and need for field personnel
- Obtain equipment and well information Update personnel activity plan
- Prepare and update rotation plan
- Identify competent rig personnel
- Adjustment of plan due to sickness
- Control of work hrs (legislation)
- Control of personnel certification
- Apply for trainee trips
- Prepare weekly departure schedules
- Update OCS with data such as vacation, sick-leave, onshore work, etc.
- Identify competent rig personnel Follow up personnel plan
- Adjustment of plans
- Update OCS according to contract
- Monitor utilization of field personnel
- Evaluate for safety training and rig specific certificates
- Keep FSE coordinator updated on relevant personnel issues and situations
Inform customer and employees
Dispatch necessary documents and application for approval of new personnel
- Estimate and calculate hours for payment
- Prepare invoice input for hired personnel
- Reporting of days for bonus
- Intern billing of FSE resources
- Participate in on-call duty as required
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.