For one of our clients in Tananger we are now looking for a Payroll Assistant (Lønnsmedarbeider):
- Assisting with monthly payroll input and checks for completeness and accuracy.
- Complete checking and validations to ensure that SAP and EuHReka payroll system is aligned. Investigate variances.
- Support of sickness process, updates in NAV, reimbursement of sickness, parental benefits as required.
- Calculate parental leave for HR and employees when requested.
- Input of overtime and other payments into SAP system
- Ensure that monthly reports in respect of employee 'Energize Award' scheme are received from source. Compile figures to report annual taxable values through payroll before end of year reporting.
- Assist HR team with pension administration and reconcile payments against payroll on a regular basis.
- Ensure that 3rd party payment to benefits providers, court orders, Unions are made on time to avoid penalties being applied.
- Continually review and update payroll SOPS as necessary
- SAP ensure payroll journal postings are completed and that payroll GL accounts are correct
- Work with Finance to clear any payroll account queries.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Norwegian as required.
- Good Norwegian payroll knowledge and experience of processing payroll for larger volume companies
- Experience of automated and integrated payroll systems including Norway SAP Payroll system and Workday preferred, but not essential.
- Strong knowledge of Norwegian payroll legislation, Norway Holiday pay-out processing and end of year processes
- Able to perform manual payment calculations to ensure that the payroll system is calculating correctly.
Duration: 1 year with options of renewals
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.