We are looking for a Office Administrator for one of our clients in Trondheim.
- Responsible for updates in the different Share Points systems in order to connect with our suppliers
- Provide administrative support which include, but not limited to; process applications for photo permission, UDI, NAV, parking, coordinate local office management, update organization charts, organizing meetings and events, prepare presentations, letters and/or other written documentation etc.
- Conduct updates on the internet, intranet, Share-Point and local screens SAP super user; time sheet approvals, travel requests- and reports and paying of invoice.
- Handle Facility Management tasks and direct point of contact with our suppliers in offices in Mid-Norway
Skills and Levels Description:
- Good financial understanding
- Excellent oral / written communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Service attitude, proactive, flexible and customer minded
- Efficient, self-managing and capable of handling many enquiries at the same time
- Bachelor or master degree
- SAP knowledge is preferred. Office package, 365 and general good IT knowledge is must.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.