Gentian develops and market high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilizing our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from their headquarters in Norway, Moss and their representative offices in Sweden, China and US. Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created. The Swedish subsidiary, Gentian Diagnostics AB, markets and sells products from Gentian AS and other manufacturers to laboratories and hospitals in Sweden with focus on gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology, allergy, clinical chemistry and immunology.
Nordic Sales Manager
Gentian Diagnostic AB's has an exciting opportunity to offer as their new Nordic Sales Manager. This person will help secure and develop the sales and growth of Gentian's and third-party products in Nordic countries, while simultaneously satisfying the customer's needs for service and quality when using or marketing products from Gentian Diagnostics AB's portfolio.
This includes leading activities in Nordic countries related to sales and marketing, identifying new customers in the Nordic countries and keeping in contact with existing clients. This person is also expected to contribute to the development of Gentian's strategic goals and quality objectives, and develop and implement a commercial execution plan for the Nordic in agreement with the VP of Sales & Marketing and the General Manager of Gentian Diagnostic's AB, which they will be in contact with on a continuous basis.
The position is to be based in Stockholm, Sweden or Moss, Norway.
Typical tasks include:
- Identify, develop and successfully execute leads for both Gentian's product portfolio and third-party products in the Nordic countries, and other countries if applicable
- Ensuring profitable growth, market share and customer satisfaction, while also managing commercial risks and opportunities
- Sales forecasting, order bookings for defined regions and track plans vs budgets
- Quoting, negotiating and closing orders to reach defined targets
- Visit customers and build and maintain good relationships with both customers and vendors pre and post sales, through providing technical/product support/information and troubleshooting for clients.
- Prepare and present product presentations when necessary and represent Gentian at conferences and meetings. Frequent international business travel will be expected
- Contribute to Gentian Sales and Marketing meetings, and overall contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
- Contribute to the product specific pages on website when necessary, and upon request be required to assist with various other tasks
- Cooperate with QA/RA to contribute to the fulfilment of all relevant regulatory requirements valid for the products
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in a scientific field (e.g. biochemistry/biology/biotechnology). Relevant work-experience can compensate for the lack of a formal degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from work within laboratory medicine or 5 years in market/sales activities within diagnostic industry
- Some previous work experience in a laboratory setting is an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and a Scandinavian language
- Skilled in IT-tools, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of ERP systems, CRM systems tools is an advantage
- Relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Ability to work very independently and efficiently
- Customer focused and a winning spirit
- Available for travelling within the Nordics
- Analytical and organized
What Gentian can offer: A challenging and interesting position with opportunities for professional and personal growth. A social, informal environment with highly skilled colleagues in Sweden and Norway in a growing, high technology company within the Life Science sector.
If you are attracted by a dynamic, innovative organization in a global arena, then Gentian could be an interesting workplace for you. For more information about the company, please see: https://www.gentian.com/ and for Swedish subsidiary: https://www.gentian.com/sv-se/about-biochemical-diagnostics/sweden-sverige/-0
For questions regarding the position, please contact Kelly Scientific, Consultant Kristina Skants on +47 406 07 346 or Branch Manager Thomas Lund on +47 401 08 070. Kelly Scientific is a recruitment agency, specialized in positions in the Life Science Industry in Norway.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.