Kelly Services is looking for a Mechanical Package Engineer for one of our clients in Arendal:
- Establish, coordinate and control project specific technical specifications.
- Follow up suppliers to secure that work is accomplished according to specifications, customer demands, classification guidelines and standards..
- Technical clarifications towards workshop and subcontractors.
- Create technical documentation.
- End-control and test of equipment.
- We are looking for positive and proactive coworkers with ability to work both independent and in cooperation with others.
- We seek Mechanical engineers with education at Bachelor or Master level.
- Solid theoretical and practical knowledge and experience within mechanical equipment on offshore and ship structures is an advantage.
- Applicants must be proficient in verbal and written English, and good Norwegian skills are preferred.
Work Location: Arendal
Start date: April-May
Duration : 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.