Kelly Services is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for one of our clients in Bergen:
- Design and engineering of rotating process equipment, including prototype design
- Functional design verification by liquid and gas flow analyses
- Follow-up on manufacture and assembly (both prototypes and larger rotating process equipment)
- Structural and other engineering calculations and analysis (e.g. FEM)
- Participate in design and safety reviews, i.e. HAZID, HAZOP, FERA, FMEA
Qualifications / Requirements
- Designer, mechanical engineer or production engineer
- Experience with prototype design/ development work
- Extensive experience with design verification (functional/analytical) of rotating equipment
- Good theoretical understanding concerning statics and steel constructions
- Experience with FEM analysis
- Good knowledge of production methods
- Experience with documentation and preparation of reports
- Experience with assembly and testing is an advantage
- Experience with design of piping and process systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of design for welding
- Experience with R&D (from idea to product) is considered an advantage
Duration: 1 year with options for renewals
Location_ Blomsterdalen, Bergen
Please apply with CV and Cover Sheet.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.