Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to be based at our clients offices in Horten:
- Design mechanical system/subsystem solutions for clients market leading Ultrasound product lines targeting cardiovascular applications.
- Develop and design complex medical devices and systems and contribute to the core of clients products in the development process of client ultrasound probes.
- Define and develop technical solutions and resolve mechanical, thermal and integration problems utilizing but not limited to CAD design programs, finite element simulation programs and prototyping activities.
- Own and drive project documentation like Bill of Materials (BOMs), requirement specifications, drawings, and Verification and Validation (V+V) documentation.
- Contribute to and own planning for work packages in complex product development projects supporting the Lead System Designer and Project Manager to define scope, schedule and critical to quality features.
- Coordinate and manage work packages, working with horizontal teams in the Ultrasound Probes organisation, as well with partners in manufacturing, advanced manufacturing engineering, suppliers, and third-party vendors.
- Contribute to detailed design and contribute to concepts and mechanical system engineering aspects and influence system level discussions.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience and/or education in mechanical engineering, plastic engineering, mechatronics, product development or product design.
- experiences in the product development life cycle
- You have experience to design parts for manufacturing through different manufacturing processes and you appreciate the constraints given by different manufacturing methods.
- Experience in CAD systems, preferable in the CREO Parametric environment or Solidworks and can design free form surfaces.
Contract duration: ASAP to the end of 2023
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.