Engineering positions available
We are looking for skilled engineers and managers for the upcoming projects, on behalf of our customers in Oslo and Stavanger. You will be taking an active part in tendering, engineering, and execution phases within traditional and renewable energy projects.
- Technical proposal preparation
- Reviewing project or package schedules to identify and plan engineering input
- Stability analysis
- Structural analysis
- Project coordination
- Work within a project team and in staff
- Coordinate with clients, subcontractors, and ships
- Travel to clients, subcontractors, and ships or work sites worldwide
- Share and gain knowledge in our continuous improvement efforts
- Ensure that all the work is aligned with company vision, mission and core values
From 5 to 15+ years within:
- Offshore Engineering
- Offshore Wind
- Offshore installation
- Marine Engineers / Naval Architects
- Project Engineers / Managers
- Mechanical / Structural Engineer
- Self-starter, motivated and reliable
- High level of safety awareness with a mature way of thinking
- Willingness to travel to other sites when required (3-4x a year)
- Technically interested and a good team player
- Open-minded, friendly and flexible
Potential start: November 2020 - January 2021
Contract durations: 6-12 months, with option for extension
Work location: Oslo
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.