Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for our client in Bergen:
The Equipment Readiness Technician is responsible for ensuring equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands.
You will work primarily with Slickline related equipment, ensuring that tools and associated assets are prepared as per operational need in due time for job mobilization.
The job requires proactive planning of the upcoming activity and working closely with the maintenance and operations teams.
This position is Onshore and hands on in our workshop.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that equipment maintenance and testing and configuration are executed according to the maintenance program and equipment demand orders.
- Make sure work orders are issued and executed through the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Verify the status of equipment certifications and calibrations.
- Prepare and organize required documentation packages for hand-off to operations, which may consist of calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections and, if necessary, third-party quality control and inspections.
- Ensure equipment and associated critical spares are prepared for shipment and staging to a pre-determined location.
- Receive returned documentation packages from operation after demobilization.
- Support incident investigations and equipment failure reproduction.
Key Qualification needed for this role
- Required In depth knowledge and technical experience with slickline equipment
- Required knowledge and experience with pressure equipment
Job Qualifications required
- Technical education within well production, O&G
- Fluent Norwegian and English language
- 3-5 years' work experience
Duration: 4months with options for renewals
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.