Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a Logistics Specialist for one of our clients in Kristiansand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate export shipments on behalf of national and global customers
- Planning and implement pickup of goods from global suppliers and deliver to warehouse and globally.
- Issuing shipment documents and export declarations
- 3rd part logistics
- Multiple services and assistance on behalf of internal and external customers within the discipline.
- Various backoffice tasks
- Background from shipping and logistics
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Knowledge of ISP system is an advantage
- Supply chain understanding, both theoretical and practical
- Experienced within customs declarations
- English oral and written language required
- Advanced Norwegian language skills required
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.