Job Description - EXACT Therapeutics AS
EXACT Therapeutics AS is looking to hire a laboratory Technician/Engineer for a 3-month temporary position to help continue their rapid development from concept into clinical reality.
EXACT Therapeutics AS is a Norwegian biotechnology company spun out from GE Healthcare in 2013 currently developing a product known Acoustic Cluster Therapy (ACT®). ACT® combines a microbubble/microdroplet emulsion with ultrasound to enhance the clinical utility and efficacy of a wide range of therapeutic agents.
The EXACT Therapeutics management team has over 75 years of combined experience in the field of ultrasound and therapeutics and currently collaborating with over 10 centres of excellence in the EU and USA. EXACT Therapeutics is currently in a Phase I/IIa clinical trial.
The candidate will be expected to primarily work in a brand-new state-of-the-art laboratory focused on ultrasound technology development, mainly focusing on developing of SOPs and performing medical ultrasound device characterization.
The work location is Oslo, Norway and we are looking for a candidate that can start from the middle of February.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a Master's degree or PhD in electronics, engineering, physics, or experience in a similar discipline. Candidates finishing their Master's in 2021 are also encouraged to apply.
- Have experience in either diagnostic or therapeutic ultrasound in an R&D setting
- Have experience with writing SOPs
- Be able to perform medical ultrasound device calibrations according to IEC 62359 (or similar)
- Be comfortable working independently or part of a large team.
- Be comfortable in a laboratory environment.
- Willing to read up and educate themselves to identify and solve current problems.
The candidate should:
- Should be able and willing to develop new skills and operate new and bespoke laboratory equipment
- Be willing to step outside their comfort zone.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be able to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Have good communication skills and be able to present their findings to an audience of various levels of competence in the subject.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- Multidisciplinary and flexible working environment.
- Training for continuous competence development
- Close support within a small and efficient team.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Ability to see their work impact the clinical environment.
- Large potential for growing with the company.
For more information about the company, please see: https://www.exact-tx.com/
For questions regarding the position, please contact Kelly Scientific, Consultant Kristina Skants on +47 406 07 346 or Branch Manager Thomas Lund on +47 401 08 070.
Kelly Scientific is a recruitment agency, specialized in positions in the Life Science Industry in Norway.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.