SoftOx Solutions AS is a Norwegian BioTech company registered at Euronext Growth Oslo. The company's vision is "Helping The World Fighting Infections" by developing new ways of battling infections and antimicrobial resistance. SoftOx works to fight threats towards human health, including the fight against multiresistant bacteria (AMR), biofilm infections in chronic wounds, and the spread of viruses.
For more information about SoftOx, visit https://soft-ox.com/
We are growing and are looking for a Laboratory Technician, CMC (Chemistry, manufacturing, and control)
The CMC Laboratory Technician will work mainly in the CMC lab, GMP production facility and storage areas. The technician will be responsible for all technical batch productions of all SoftOx products including analytical testing of products and raw materials. The position will also work as a support for other departments, such as sales, marketing, management, and GMP/QA. This position will be involved in the company's practical production, both GMP and otherwise, daily preparations, scientific studies, lab cleaning and maintenance as well as many other daily challenges occurring in the CMC department.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled person to work in a fast-paced organisation contributing to sustainable solutions for the hand disinfectants and drugs to make an impact on world health.
Tasks within the CMC-team:
- Analyse stability tests and keep track of the analysis dates
- Production of technical SoftOx solutions
- Involvement in GMP productions where necessary
- General testing in the laboratory upon product development
- Routine analysis e.g. raw material
- Routine QC testing
- Routine water samples
- Active participation in CMC activities/discussions and support CMC where required
- Preparations for production and raw materials, inc. performing IPC, packaging of samples, and performing line clearance.
- Storage control and practical work in the storage location, keeping track of material in and out inc. quarantined material.
- Procurement of materials
- Maintenance of machines and keeping track of calibration statuses
- Maintenance and cleaning of all in-house laboratory sites
We believe you have the following background:
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or similar scientific field
- Experience in laboratory work and QC analysis
- Practical and solution oriented
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Competency in Norwegian is an advantage but not required
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary working groups
- The role requires physical attendance at the Fornebu site
Qualities we are looking for in our new colleague:
- Ability to work, communicate and influence effectively with teams in a matrix organization
- Structured and systematic
- Can work both independently and as part of a team
- Thinking "out of the Box" and being practical
- Interest and understanding of the importance of documented quality
- Results oriented with a high sense of duty, energy, and drive
- A positive attitude and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Flexible in response to change and ambiguity
If you find this interesting, we encourage you to apply, even if you have just recently finished your education.
We can offer you this:
An exciting role in a Norwegian start-up company, with ample opportunity to take part in building up a company and leave an impact. Challenging and varied tasks in an informal and creative organization. Competitive salary and benefits.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Kelly Life Science, Consultant Ingvild Ringen on +47 988 04 308 or Consultant Nimo Abokor on +47 948 17 541. Kelly Life Sciences is a recruitment agency, specialized in positions in the Life Science Industry in Norway.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.