Job title: Key Account Manager - Telecommunication Business
Customer: Huawei Technologies Norway
Do you have the abilities to be proactive in a rapidly developing industry and have a strong will to succeed? We are looking for a new colleague to our growing Telecommunication Business who is professional and prepared to meet and engage our customers in a way that strongly reflects Huawei's core values.
The person we are looking for must have a background within the Norwegian ICT market and has a passion for developing and maintaining relationships with well recognized customers.
- Create new business opportunities and grow your business with Key Operator Account.
- Identify, develop, and close key sales opportunities with identified operators.
- Build and maintain key relationships across identified Key Customers.
- Work with and influence all other cross matrix functional teams in Huawei Norway to ensure successful delivery/deployment of projects
- Manage and coordinate key activities between Huawei and the customer. Promote Huawei Technologies solutions to defined customers.
- Responsible for business goal set-up in Huawei Norway.
- Responsible for customer's satisfaction in cooperation with Huawei.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree. For example Business / MBA, Telecommunication, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles, advantageous with experience from ICT companies.
- Experience with sales of ICT solutions including Communication Network and IP Network Solutions.
- Understanding of telecom operator ICT transformation.
- Beneficial with experience in sales with customers as operator.
- Solid in Norwegian and English. Chinese speaking and writing skills is highly preferred.
- Dynamic and the ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Learns quickly and works well at a under pressure.
- Self-driven and target oriented.
- Enjoys teamwork, is passionate about his/her work and responisble
- An exciting opportunity to work with the newest technologies within the ICT industry.
- International working environment.
- In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company.
- We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees, in our fast-growing leading international organization.
- Travel internationally 2-3 times a year. One trip a year to China.
About the company
Huawei is a global company headquartered in Shenzhen, China's Silicon Valley. The company is research-driven, has 194,000 employees and operations in 170 different countries. Huawei is neither state-owned nor listed but is owned by employees who are passionate about technology contributing to a simpler and better everyday life.
Huawei delivers knowledge, technology, services, equipment and products to telecommunications companies, public and private businesses, and consumers. We are one of the few players who develop standards and equipment for 5G, the next generation mobile network.
Huawei climbs annually on the most reputable indexes of the world's most valuable brands. Also in Norway, many people want to buy what is characterized as the market's best smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.