In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to take active part in the development of a green industry. By driving the Information Technology system support, you will contribute to our successful and sustainable business environment.
Who We Are:
Aker Carbon Capture is a dedicated carbon capture technology company that offers a reliable, field-proven and HSE-friendly way of removing emissions from industrial sources. Our patented solutions serve a range of industries with carbon emissions, including cement, waste-to-energy, refineries and steel. Through our portfolio of projects across Europe, we strive to mitigate the environmental cost of industrial activity for a brighter, more sustainable future.
- Administer Aker Carbon Capture's IT systems and infrastructure together with our IT partner Aker IT Services.
- Establish responsive IT support function for all users to secure operational uptime in our locations.
- Proactively solve and debug IT issues.
- Manage IT hardware, such as laptops, smart devices, and other related IT accessories.
- Ensure availability of and manage essential applications, such as Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics, Power Automate and AVEVA Connect, as well as analysis software such as UniSim and similar.
- Develop and implement automation to proactively gain efficiency.
- Build knowledge of already established Cyber Security principle = Zero Trust and strategy from Aker IT Services.
- Continue to build pillars in global IT Strategy like Cloud First.
- Develop internal IT competence through systematic education internal and external.
- Manage our GDPR Data Processor agreement within IT.
- Software / Information Technology degree or relevant work experience within IT Management Consulting.
- Excellent knowledge and competence within IT management.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with managing clients, partners and supporting employees.
- Good knowledge of IT tools, such as Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics, Power Automate and AVEVA Connect.
- Operational experience within IT system management in small to medium enterprises.
- Experience with start-ups would be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated and proactive people-person
- Enjoy communicating and co-operating
- Solution and delivery oriented
- Open and sharing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Sharing our values: Cooperation oriented - Knowledge oriented - Opportunity oriented - Result Oriented
- Possibility to take an active role in the industrial energy transition. We believe carbon capture is essential to reach the goals of the Paris Agreement.
- You will get opportunity to support our company and, in this way, help the industry meet its carbon capture obligations.
- As an employee of Aker Carbon Capture, you will be part of the Aker ecosystem of world class information technology, digitalization and software expertise.
- As our colleague, you will be given opportunities for professional development.
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a growing ESG company (Environmental, Social and corporate Governance)
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.