We are seeking an HSE & QA Engineer for our Client in Arendal. The HSE & QA Engineer is responsible for planning, and follow-up of HSE&QA basis activities with an overall goal to ensure steady continual improvement.
Start date: ASAP
Duration : 1 year
Key tasks include:
- Planning and follow-up of internal HSE & QA activities
- Development and maintenance of the Quality Management system
- Support and assist other departments in HSE & QA matters
- Support the HSE & QA Managers in ongoing projects as appointed.
- Internal and external Audit Planning and follow up
- Auditing and review of subcontractors as part of their pre- & re-qualification.
- Internal and external Safety inspections
- Prepare and organize Internal training related to HSE & QA activities
- Support and follow-up incident/ non-conformity reporting processes and incident/ non-conformity reporting system
- Lead and follow-up internal and external HSE & QA activities as directed.
The holder of this position has the necessary authorities to carry out the responsibilities stated above.
Qualification and skills:
- BSc/MSc degree, alternatively other relevant formal competence and experience.
- Experience from related activities in the industry
- Alternatively, other relevant formal competence and experience
- Knowledge of HSE& QA standards
- Auditor training
- Good English written & oral skills. Norwegian language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Ability to transform a problem into a challenge and solution.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.