Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for a HR Representative for one of our clients in Stavanger
The HR Representative is responsible for supporting employees and managers on topics including hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions. The HR Representative is the first line of contact for employee queries, and assists with implementation of various policies, programs and procedures, and administer these as directed.
- Dedicate face time to support employees through interaction and feedback.
- Conduct employee information meetings on employment policies, benefits and compensation. Participate in union related meetings where appropriate.
- Act as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues.
- Assist business and line managers with interpreting and administering HR policies and programs.
- Raise exemptions as required per the relevant policy and process.
- Support line management on HR tools and processes.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Internal and external training and recruitment activities.
- Screen and review employment applications and interview applicants as required.
- Assist with coaching and developing new team members.
- Participate in initiatives aimed continuously improving HR performance and employee motivation.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Manage employee changes in People Connect
Qualifications and experience:
A bachelor or master's degree in HR or relevant experience
- You are proactive and work in a structured way
- You are good at building relations
- You work efficiently in both teams and independently
- Good communication skills are highly valued
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.