For our customer, Kelly Services is looking for a General Accounting & Analyst
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
There are several Accountant in the F&A department with different tasks within:
- general accounting in accordance with applicable laws and accounting standards
- prepare monthly / quarterly / annually reports for applicable ledgers
- responsible for issuing internal invoices
- monitoring the activities of all debtors and creditors
- balance sheet reconciliations
- register and scanning incoming invoices into the accounting system
- responsible for correct entry of all invoice information inclusive VAT
- register vouchers prepared by others
- responsible for the payment function including remittance proposal and manual payments
- answer questions from customers regarding payments, un-received payments or balances
- 1-3 years accounting education. 5 years' experience may replace education requirements.
- 2 years' experience with accounting matters.
- fluent oral and written English and Norwegian languages and experience in office and accounting systems
- good knowledge of economical solutions and details
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.