Kelly Services are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the team for one of our clients in Kristiansand. Work with operations management to continuously improve efficiency and productivity within the business. Create reporting and analyses to ensure the financial statements compiled by the businesses are accurate. Focus on improving current reporting processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with operations management to provide advice and technical assistance with operational processes
- Facilitate and coordinate forecasting process for business lines
- Review and analysis of monthly actuals vs. plan
- Contribute to month end closing processes
- Bachelor's / master's degree in accounting or finance with a minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience utilizing ERP systems and have a good system knowledge
- High level of dedication to meeting customer requests and required time commitments
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.