Finance Manager at Kelly Services
Kelly Services is looking for a Finance Manager - located in Oslo. As Finance Manager, you are part of an accounting department with 3.5 employees. You will report to the Group Finance Director in Germany. Kelly Services Inc. is a US listed company.
We are looking for you with broad accounting experience. You like to work both independently and in teams and are motivated by a skilled and good work environment.
- Prepare Month-end close for Norway and Denmark
- Be active in the business part of the company and be a good sparring partner for other managers in Operations
- Daily operation of accounts payable and receivables, taxes, etc.
- Account Reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting and analyzes
- Statutory reporting and tax filings
- Contact with internal and external auditors
- Reporting nationally, internationally and externally to public authorities
- Development of current routines and processes
- Ensure good control of all revenue and expense flows in accordance with Kelly Global Policies (Compliance) as well as status reporting to the parent company in the USA.
- Leading a Team
- At least 4 years experience from a similar position within accounting from A to Z, including annual Statutory Accounts
- Financial education at university level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Excel as a work tool
- Good oral and written English skills
- highly skilled
- Enterprising, responsible and flexible
- Good collaboration skills
- Large work capacity and implementation ability
- Structured and accurate
- Welcoming and social
- Entry into an international company
- Competitive conditions
- Good professional and social environment
- Premises in central Oslo with training opportunities
- Remote work
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services is a recruitment and staffing company staffing solutions. Every year, we serve 200,000 customers via 700 own offices in 33 countries. In Norway, we have offices in Oslo and Stavanger.
Skilled professionals and specialists are our focus. Our broad network in different environments and industries, combined with a solid candidate base means that we can find employees with the right qualifications.
We recruit for permanent positions, Independent Contractors and temporary positions.
Kelly Services wants to be an active partner and not "just" a supplier of personnel. Through tailored staffing solutions and a high level of service, our customers experience that they save both time and money when they choose us as their partner.
Kelly was established in 1946 by William Russell Kelly in Troy, USA, as the first temp agency in the world, and is today one of the world's leading players in flexible
We recruit and staff within:
* economics, banking and finance
* office and administration
* project management
* life science
* oil and gas / engineering
* renewable energy
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.