For our client within oil and Gas we are looking for a Financial Controller.
The Controller will be involved in daily detailed transactions, but should also be able to see the bigger picture and assess the company's financial results and operational performance. The Controller is responsible for supporting the Management teams in achieving financial objectives as contained with the Annual Operation Plan.
This position is responsible for overall controlling, accounting and financial reporting functions of the sites.
- Responsible for all month-end closing activities, ensuring that all month-end journal entries and closing activities are completed timely and reconciliations finalized by second working day.
- Review bank reconciliations
- Review receivables reports weekly and follow up customers on invoice payments.
- Review Open Po's quarterly and reports monthly and resolve any discrepancies before month-end.
- Prepare payroll upload files and JV entries.
- Oversee capital budget
- VAT monthly reconciliation and quarterly filings
- Calculate annual standard labor and overhead rates for each manufacturing process.
Financial Reporting/Analysis, Controlling
- Prepare and analyse operating results, financial plans and forecasts for the purpose of providing Management information and driving required actions to improve performance.
- Prepare Monthly Reports and other monthly and quarterly financial reports required by Corporate, Statutory, and/or Legal Reporting.
- Prepare month-end financial reports, cost feed files and account reconciliations.
- Prepare Margin Reviews by Product/Customer
- Receivables analysis
- Prepare financial forecasts
- Prepare Annual Operative Plan and re-forecasts as necessary.
- Analyse inventory costing, prepare cost plans, analyse variance from standard to actual costing.
- Care and custody of the Company's cash and securities.
- Maximisation of corporate cash flow.
- Minimising foreign currency risk.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.