Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for several Field Service Engineers / Technicians for one of our clients in Stavanger.
Lead and assist installation of clients equipment offshore, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and other client related equipment & tools.
* Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship
* Relevant experience, offshore
* Good knowledge of drilling and production processes.
* Good knowledge of installations processes.
* Able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot
* Experience from several installations
* Good knowledge of drilling operations.
* Able to discuss technical problems and solutions
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 9 months with options for renewals
A valid offshore certificate as well as health certificate is mandatory for this position.
Due to the current travelling restrictions, only candidates based in Norway will be considered.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.